Geethanjali visualizes dissemination of knowledge and skills to students, who would eventually contribute to well being of the people of the nation and global community.
- To impart adequate fundamental knowledge in all basic sciences and engineering, technical and Inter-personal skills to students.
- To bring out creativity in students that would promote innovation, research and entrepreneurship.
- To Preserve and promote cultural heritage, humanistic and spiritual values promoting peace and harmony in society.
We aspire to continuously improve our performance through systematic monitoring and upgradation of all aspects of Teaching-Learning Process.
"Striving towards perfection"
Objectives of the Institute
- To ensure excellence in teaching, research and service to meet the needs of all our stake holders such as students, parents, employers, faculty, staff, community, and the citizens of India.
- To equip students with sound technical knowledge and skill.
- To offer educational programs with a plethora of innovative concepts, for creating a host of talented professionals.
- To encourage an open student-oriented culture with an understanding of students, their needs, goals and aspirations.
- To develop exceptional opportunities for study and research and a system of industry-institution interaction, through industry-liaison cells, for students to contribute to our Nation's economic growth.
- To evolve a friendly face of education with emphasis laid on engineering, technology & research.
- To develop Leadership characterized by openness, fairness and firmness.
- To foster respect for all people and appreciation of diversity in our academic enterprise.
- To promote civic responsibility expressed as public involvement, individual responsibility, personal integrity and commitment to service.
- To ensure accountability and proper assessment at all levels in the institute.
- Values : are inspired by the saying "Vidwan Sarvathra Poojyathe" (A Knowledgeable person is worshipped everywhere)
- Ambience : Provide the ambience to nurture the spirit of research for students & staff.
- Care : Extend care, concern and equal opportunity to students & employees.
- Collaborate : Collaborate within the college, with Industry and world.
- Respect : Treat one and another with dignity and respect.
- Excellence : Facilitate excellent teaching-learning process.
- Discover : Discover the integration of experience with academic knowledge.
- Inquiry : Inquire and learn through problem solving and critical thinking.
- Transparency : Transparent in actions through honest, ethical and responsible behaviour.
Open the world to our students.