The Library at Geethanjali College of Pharmcy is a jewel in the crown. A well-stacked library is a mark of academic excellence the college registers. It's not only just well stacked in terms of number of volumes but also in terms of quality. Reference books that are authored by internationally reputed authors, manuals, textbooks published by renown publishing houses have adored.
It has the collection of 6084 volumes of books as on august, 2015. It has subscribed to more than 150 online journals of BENTHAM, Science direct, and it is subscribing more than 29 Indian Journals & Magazines in print.
Digital library with 10 systems to access E-journals, E-books, E-learning, Multimedia Centre and photocopying are made available for the convenience of the users.
Library & Information Centre provides uncompromising information and intellectual requirements to its students and faculty with user-friendly approach. It offers a fully integrated and dynamic environment for conducting academic study. Library is fully computerized with bar-coding system..
BRANCH WISE TITLES/VOLUMES/JOURNALS
|PHARM D (PB)
|JOURNALS BACK VOLUMES
|Video Lectures from NPTEL
|Video Lectures from Stanford
|Video Lectures from MIT
|Number of Journals Back Volumes
|Number of Documents
|Number of Multi Media PC's with DVD
|Teaching and Learning Material, Course Files & Question Papers
- CAS AND SDI
- REFERAL SERVICE
- BOOK RESERVATION
||No. of CARDS
||End of Semester
ONLINE PUBLIC ACCESS CATALOGUE
- An OPAC is an online bibliography of a library collection that is available to the staff and students.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
The librarian reserves the right to suspend the membership of any member found misbehaving, abusing the library staff or behaving in an indecent manner.
- Maintain Silence.
- Every Member should have ID card while entering the Library.
- Every member should have write Name, Roll number, Department and time in gate register.
- Internet Facility is available to every member, but it is limited to one hour and penalty of Rs. 50/-will be imposed if any member misuses it.
- Don't use mobile phone and violation will attract severe punishment.
- Members shall not engage in conversation in any part of the library as it may cause annoyance to other reader.
- Members shall not write on, damage or mark any book belonging to the library.
- Members shall not shelve books and periodicals as that disturbs the prescribed order.
- Members are responsible for any damage caused by them to the books or any other property belonging to the library and shall be required to pay the penalty imposed upon them by the librarian.
- The members caught tearing pages/stealing books will be from using the library facilities and further disciplinary action will be initiated against them by the college.
- Printed material not allowed (Personal)
- Members leaving the library should stop at the check point so that the books borrowed or taken out of the library by them may be checked.
- Upon any infringement of the library rules, members shall forfeit the privileges of admission and membership of the library.
- Information regarding loss of books/books should be given immediately and the same should be replaced within a week.